Lead cook / line cook GIG Job1 week ago - Casual dinning restaurants - Pleasanton - 13 views
BottleTaps is the Tri-Valley's Premiere Craft Beer Taproom and Restaurant. BottleTaps is a family owned and operated taproom and bottleshop at the crossroads of Stanley and Bernal in Pleasanton. With 30 beers on tap and over 200 in our bottle cooler, in addition to mead, cider and kombucha, BottleTaps has the best selection in tri-valley. People rave about our food too. Check out our reviews on Google, Facebook and Yelp to see what people are saying.
We are looking for experienced and motivated candidates to join our team. We are looking to add a couple of lead line cooks and/or line cooks to our fun and close knit team. A small eclectic menu leaves room for you to help shape with your new ideas and recipes. There are no chicken wings or nachos at BottleTaps. We serve high quality cuisine that pairs exceptionally well with our extensive beer selection. We are hiring a new chef and team members so this is a chance to get in on a new and exciting time. This is a job for someone looking to learn and move up.
Must have the following requirements:
• 3-5+ years of experience as a line cook or lead line cook depending on the position you are applying for
• Be motivated to stay busy at all times
• Expected to keep the kitchen clean and organized at all times
• Prep cook as well as line cook duties as needed
• Be able to notice and perform tasks that need to be done without being asked
• Help with daily/weekly inventory counts
• Ability to communicate in English
Reply to this ad with your resume or follow the link below to view the available job descriptions and to apply.