Warehouse associate Full-Time Job1 week ago - Business food service - Union City - 13 views
Come join a great team at a small, expanding company with the opportunity for career growth. We have awesome people, a great culture, competitive benefits, available overtime, and more. We have full-time and part-time positions available.
Operations Associates take ownership for all aspects of picking orders and shipping products to consumers as well as receiving/stocking inbound products onto shelves, performing cycle counts and other work:
* order selection
* packing orders for shipment
* shipping packages
* stocking and organizing warehouse shelves
* must be comfortable using rolling, 12-foot ladders for order picking and product put-away
The successful candidates must have the following attributes:
* highly energetic – there is always something that needs to be done
* a strong desire to continually learn and improve
* be highly organized and neat
* have a detail orientation
* have the ability to work well in a small company setting
* be team players and have a knack for helping the team succeed
* be flexible and willing to pitch in wherever needed
* possess a customer focused orientation
* a strong work ethic
* ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* basic math skills required
* legible handwriting is important
* previous warehouse experience is a plus but is not required
* $17.58 total comp = $15.25 base plus $1.50 differential through June 15, 2020 plus 5% PTO ($.82)
* 40% employee discount
* Full-time employees are eligible for our benefit plans after required waiting periods including: Health Insurance Plan, Dental Plan, 401k Retirement Plan, Commuter Benefits, and more.
Hours of operation are 7-days a week, between 8:00am – midnight. Multiple hours available throughout the day. Currently scheduling for 50-hour weeks so plenty of overtime (you can work 60-hours in one week). Part-time associates generally work 25-30 hours per week.
World Pantry is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area based e-commerce company specializing in gourmet, natural and organic foods with east-coast distribution located in Camp Hill, PA. We partner with leading food companies to handle their direct to consumer e-commerce businesses. We currently manage over 60 webstores including: Celestial Seasonings (shop.celestialseasonings.com), Nature's Path (shop.NaturesPath.com), Hershey’s (hersheysstore.com), Numi Tea (shop.NumiTea.com), Torani (shop.Torani.com), and many other great brands.
Founded in 1998, the business has averaged over +20% growth per year. We have achieved this growth by delivering outstanding service to our customers and partners and by creating and developing a great team of talented people.
We are looking to expand our team of smart, talented people to support our growth. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, rapidly expanding company and to grow and develop your skills and career. We are an open management style company and the ideal candidate will help contribute to our positive team culture and share our values of: outstanding service; respect; collaboration; continuous learning; personal responsibility and accountability; and having fun at work.
Here are some of the things we offer:
* A generous discount on the products we sell.
* The opportunity to advance your career within Operations or within other areas of the company.
* Snacks! Now who can't use a little chocolate to get them through the day?
* Flexible work hours and days.
* A place where all the leaders of the company know your name and want to see you grow professionally.
* Employees are eligible for our benefit plans after required waiting periods including: Health Insurance Plan, Dental Plan, 401k Retirement Plan, Commuter Benefits, and more.
Location: 2917 Whipple Rd, Union City, CA 94587